Setup your Moods / the colorful representation of your digital self
- Colorize it:
Create customized moods by adjusting the hue of each connected bulb for the rooms in your home.
- Make it your own:
- You can also use picture from your library as a color source.
Use your phone's built-in Voice Commands / walk into your living room, play some nice music, and say "set lights to dusk"
- Light control has excellent native voice command support. Activate your phone voice command feature and tell your lights what to set the mood to.
- "Set lights in the bedroom to Dawn."
- "Set lights to Purple Rain."
- "Set lights off"
- "Set lights back to normal."
NFC Tag Support / place your phone near one of your wall paintings and watch the lights fade to the colors of your artwork
- Using inexpensive NFC Tag stickers, associate the moods you create and activate them by placing your phone near-by.
Common NFC Placement Scenarios
- The paintings in your home to have your lights match the colors
- By your bedside to activate the "Reading" Mood without leaving your bed
- On your living room coffee table to set your lights before watching a movie.
- Leave it to your imagination...
And you'll need is the right set of bulbs / such as the Philips Hue Connected Bulbs
Of course, regular bulbs won't work with the app (believe me, we tried), so you'll have to purchase supported hardware.
- Supported Hardware